Monday, March 4, 2013

... long lost love.

ok, I didn’t get lost.
lately I’ve just been taking the long road.
life lately has been full of ni-quil, office hours, hubbi travels, sleepless nights, and stuffy noses.

and with all that comes lack of blogging.

so, looking through my camera, I came across pix from our valentine's night.
full of flowers & hearts & love & yummy food.
and this outfit complete with winter whites & favorite brites.





blouse: banana republic (old), similar
scarf: new fav from world market {first of all, LOVE world market – it was my first time ever in one when we visited florida and it’s probably a good thing there aren’t any in MA because I would probably go every day.} they don’t have this scarf anymore… but check out their awesome selection here.
skinny cords: old navy
boots: similar
watch: MK

and then there’s this delicious meal cooked by hubbi.
didn’t you know portion control gets thrown out the window on v-day?

4 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award, go to my blog for the details!

    Sarah

    limitedspaceorganizing.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of your blouse! I have the same style blouse in blue, but yours looks so much nicer. I hope you're feeling better!

    Alex[andra]
    letlifebelikemusic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful outfit, I love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Magenta silk blouse looks great with your blond hair <3
    XO, Kat

    http://6footone.com/

    ReplyDelete