Sunday, March 31, 2013

... i'm back, birdies, + sunshine.

ok wow. talk about blog mia.
oh, march… so ready to move on from you.

here in boston we had some lovely snow to start off the spring.
and my month was filled with house hunting {yay!}, working my butt off, hibernating from the cold, and spending time with family during a time of loss. and that left me with very little time for blogging.

but. there are SO many great things to come in the months to follow:
 - a new {home sweet home} section to begin my decorating fun!
 - my fresh new blog design from heart and arrow !! {coming soon}
 - some sunny new outfit posts outside!!
 - and a 30-day shred challenge starting april 1st. {i told myself if i blogged about it I had to do it… and now I have to do it, ugh} tomorrow i will be posting the deets - stay tuned if you want to join in!

but for now, enjoy some outfit pix not taken inside my garage!!!









bird top: bobbles & lace sample sale
faux leather leggings: love culture (no longer online), similar
boots: similar
feather & bead bracelets: alex & ani
raw stone bracelet: bobbles & lace sample sale, similar


xo and sunshine - heather

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see the new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bronze feather bracelet is so beautiful > So are you ;)

    XOXO, Kat

    http://6footone.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute look! I in love with your top!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete