Monday, February 25, 2013

... snow birds + song birds

as much as I’m SO ready for spring & sunshine
I can’t seem to break out the colorful clothes
maybe it’s because here in boston we are still surrounded by white.

so, I like to match my outfits to it & blend right in for a while.
and this fluffy winter white Free People “songbird” sweater did just the trick.
coooooooozy.

It also helps to snuggle up in something so warm
when your usual cuddle buddy is away.
the hubbi is currently riding the slopes in vail, co
AND relaxing in vapor caves {basically natural saunas}
photo he texted me – JEALOUS.
so cozy on up with your songbird, whoever or whatever that is,
and I’ll meet you on the colorful side.


necklace: F21, old
leggings: cotton on, similar

5 comments:

  1. How cozy looking! I love it. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so pretty! I have the same, I'm still bundling up and dressing in dark colours. Shame really! But well, the temperature is not changing yet so neither am I haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this fluffy sweater! Looks so comfy. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment totally cracked me up:)

    Love this outfit btw!!! The sweater, boots and leggings. All fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete